Quantcast

Sun NXT App Missing from LG Content Store on Model 32LM560BPTC

techguy noob

Question

Hi,

My LG TV model number 32LM560BPTC is having an issue where the Sun NXT app is no longer available on the LG Content Store. I was able to watch it before, but starting yesterday, the app disappeared. However, on my other OLED LG TV, the Sun NXT app is still available in the LG Content Store. Is this issue specific to the 32LM560BPTC model TVs?

Thanks,

Sarath

4 answers to this question

Hello,

you have a point, you're TV is a 2019 model, should be supported.  You may have to do some more research at your location.

An alternative is to buy a cheap Android box and install it through the google Play Store.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MaheshD
      What is the latest LG web os support for TV model 49UJ752T-TB. Currently in this model of my LG tv showing 3.9.2, also neither I am not getting automatic updates not manual. Because of this certain apps are not available to my smart tv. Some of these apps are sony liv, jio, tata binge etc. 
      I req to plz help me how I can update lg web os for my TV model and which is the latest supported currently.
    • By MaheshD
      What is the latest LG web os support for TV model 49UJ752T-TB. Currently in this model of my LG tv showing 3.9.2, also neither I am not getting automatic updates not manual. Because of this certain apps are not available to my smart tv. Some of these apps are sony liv, jio, tata binge etc. 
      I req to plz help me how I can update lg web os for my TV model and which is the latest supported currently.
    • By Chris Schults
      Everytime when we are watching a program we like very much.
      Suddenly appears on the left side of the screen some Recommended content.
      It takes too great part of the screen, and besides that the content it shows is not what we like too.
      I closed my account on the telly, but still it shows up every day.
      I can not find a solution for it. 
    • By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By OKtay Sa
      Hi there,
      i have an 65oled9flb (webos).

i want to install the app IPTV Smarters Player but i cannot find it in the content store.

I tried different country's for LG Services to obtain it but no one worked.

Any one an idea?

I read that there are different apps in the store regarding what tv you have and which region you are. Does anyone have more information about that? Maybe they didn't support oled tvs or i don't know what else could be the reason.

Greets 
      Oktay