Quantcast

Deactivate function "TV Rating Lock" , bug ?

mortel

Question

Hello

Modele : TV LG OLED65C15LA

Firmware : 03.41.00

WebOS : 6.4.0-21

i'm french , i can't deactivate function "TV Rating Lock" , access by General > System > Safety

(i change language form french to english before photo)

20240829_112626.jpg.e5dc13863560347cdc86c32790509d32.jpg(     20240829_112552.jpg.15c24ecb764765afa558009d5fb5e30a.jpg

i see on video it  possible

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Liron Barakiva
      It's must be easy enough  to do. Separate the screen off from screen saver. I'm not even asking for a shortcut for screensaver for older models (C9) because it must be too much to ask. 🤦‍♂️
    • By News Reporter
      LG is Only Display Manufacturer to Achieve ‘Leader’ Rating in
      Marriott Sustainability Assessment Program

SEOUL, April 20, 2022 – LG Electronics (LG) has received the highest possible rating in the 2021 MindClick Sustainability Assessment Program (MSAP) for Marriott International. As a supplier of hotel TVs and digital signage displays for 14 Marriott brands, LG has earned the “Leader” rating for seven consecutive years and remains the only display manufacturer to receive the distinction.
      Announced ahead of Earth Day, the “Leader” rating demonstrates LG’s “exemplary use of environmentally and socially responsible practices throughout the life cycle of all product lines, from material choice to end-of-life solutions,” verified by MindClick through a rigorous audit process. The MSAP is an annual assessment of Marriott suppliers that evaluates the sustainability of their products’ lifecycle.
      The assessment program evaluates suppliers in their operational footprint with environmental and social metrics such as energy, carbon, water reduction and human and labor rights, as well as the products they supply. It also measures metrics such as carbon footprint from product use and distribution, recyclability, as well as use of sustainable materials and chemicals. Suppliers are recognized in one of three levels: Starter, Achiever and Leader. In 2021, LG achieved top scores in seven of the nine evaluation categories.
      Hotel TVs and displays from LG Business Solutions earned Leader status in several key categories:
      “Social” with required human and labor policies including zero tolerance for forced or compulsory labor, discrimination, child labor and human trafficking. “Environmental” with footprints completed and reduction targets set for energy reduction, reduced carbon emissions, water reduction and reduced waste in the facilities used to manufacture products. “Distribution” through the use of transportation carriers that are EPA SmartWay certified and adhere to a cap on greenhouse gas emissions. “Guest Health” with products that reduce toxins through compliance with chemicals of serious concern. “End of Use” and “Facility Impact” with products that are recyclable and packaged in recyclable materials, and have end-of-life solutions identified. # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Diaa237
      How can i do right click on my LG smart TV by my magic remote?
    • By Jei
      I have LG 65C1,  Denon x4300h(arc monitor 1 was broken, but monitor 2 is working ),
      and what I would like to know is,
      can LG TV's autopower sync works?
      I mean I want to turn on TV using  the LG remote control,
      then my Denon x4300h could turn on automatically,
      when I turn off TV, then Denon turn off automatically.
      I tried many ways to test it, I open all the functions about hdmi control, hdmi cec, simplink, autopower sync...
      but it still doesn't work,
      how could I solve it?
      Or LG TV  just can't do it?
      Thanks a lot!
    • Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By seb0071
      I have just bought an OLED 48C14LB, and have mostly got to grips with the OS, except for the programme recording function.
      I tested this by recording the news on BBC1,  via 'Programme Scheduler' whilst watching live tv on ITV3.  All worked ok with the recording  playing back from the 128GB stick in 'USB 1'.
      Having since tried to record something else in the same way, I get an on screen message saying that the recording is about to take place, and I click on 'OK'.
      When the recording starts, the tv station that I am watching switches to the station that I want to record from, and when I switch back, I get a message saying that the recording I have set up is not possible if I change channels.
      Any help wil be much appreciated.