Quantcast

3D Subtitle (.sub, .idx, .ssa ) (.ass) is working 2D !!!

Hassan Al-Khadrawy

Question

Hello Every body

I Have Only One Issue with my Smart TV 47LB6520 (with Smart-share App in my TV)

when i play from my USB (connected directly)  3D Move with 3D Subtitle File I'm already tested it on My Laptop is Not Working on my LG Smart TV .

Only one File working with .SRT File is .ASS but working in 2D View  ???!!

any body know about this issue ?? how can i fix it ??

Many Thanks for your Support :)

========================

TV Model : 47 LB6520-TB

Software Version : 5.00.04

========================

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DeJaVu
      I am using LG WebOS 05.40.20 version. IPTV applications do not show subtitles. Is there any player that can play subtitles?
    • By jcol5786
      Hello,
      A few years ago I bought a 43" LG Model 43UK6200PUA, manufactured in 2018. I'm from Canada but I purchased this TV in the US. It was a store demo unit on for a great price. I took it home to Canada, set the location to Canada and setup up in our bedroom.  It has been working fine with our Fiber TV service as well as Netflix, Amazon etc. We also to have a 60" LG TV in the living room which was purchased in Canada. This TV is similar in age to the one in the bedroom. Recently I started watching the LG channels on the living room  TV. I hadn't really paid much attention to them before but now I enjoy them. My problem is that the LG channels do not work on the bedroom TV. I suspect because it was purchased in the US but located in Canada. With the location set to Canada the LG channel guide populates and shows what's on however when I select a program I get the following message.
      LG Channels can't be serviced if a user changes 'LG Service Country' from Settings. In order to use LG Channels service, please restore 'LG Service Country' to its condition of original purchase
      So if I change the location to the US I get this message.
      Sorry, LG Channels is not available in your location. Please set your location to your current location in the settings. If you are in the service area, please visit www.lgappstv.com for help.
      As you can see the messages sort of contradict each other also the website mentioned www.lgappstv.com is not working. I suspect that the location for this TV is set to the US at some deeper level. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By BGee
      On my LG 60SJ850T, Watching Horizon from AppleTV streaming service. Western with some scenes with Apache language being spoken. No subtitles appearing. When CC is on, see “foreign language being spoken”. When viewed on iPhone, there are subtitles. Have tried same movie using chrome cast TV, and casting from iPhone to Apple TV device. Never get subtitles. Verified subtitles work when I stream to same chromecast TV connected to a different TV. 

reset LG TV to factory settings after trying all available CC and subtitle settings on TV. Still no subtitles. 
    • By Matheakuena
      Installation of Showmax onto my LG TV is not working. The guide is not working.
    • By NaveenKumar
      Latest version of sun NXT app version 8.0.20 is not working for web os  Tv version 4.4.2-11 plz do the needful full & Airtel Xstream is not found in your web os platform kindly check on that too
  • Similar Tagged Content