Quantcast

When to get upgrade to webOS 3.5 version?

sergetd

HI,

I've just bought a new LG TV in Aug.2017 but WebOS included was an 3.3 version and not in 3.5 version, created in April 2017...

I've called LG hotline to get an new firmware to upgrade my 55uh850v TV with newest WebOS and they said they have NO ANSWER fron LG.

When will U actualize our WebOS ?

Thank U for a quick answer.

• Like 1

Hi

My LG TV is a new 55uh850v ( 6 months) and I live in France.

I've called LG France hotline and they said they have no information about a further upgrade from WebOS 3.3 to 3.5 which is necessary for me. 

Do U know if I can downoad anywhere the newest version (3.5 in april 2017)of WebOS?

On 1/29/2018 at 12:31 PM, sergetd said:

HI,

I've just bought a new LG TV in Aug.2017 but WebOS included was an 3.3 version and not in 3.5 version, created in April 2017...

I've called LG hotline to get an new firmware to upgrade my 55uh850v TV with newest WebOS and they said they have NO ANSWER fron LG.

When will U actualize our WebOS ?

Thank U for a quick answer.

i couldn't  found a software upgrade for your TV model. but 60 inch is there 

you can find it on below link

Update guide here : 

link hidden, please login to view

WebOs 3.5: 

hope this is help ful

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Yves Gijbels
      It seems that the latest version of the WebOS browser on LG Smart TV's lacks the support for Javascript modules (ES6).
      Can this be implemented / activated?
    • By Rizwan Sumra
      My LG television does not have a CI Module and pay chennals shows scrambled. In some LG televisions, some free to air channels work fine while others pay chennals will display the message "No CI Module". How to watch other LGTV "Scrambled" channels.
    • By News Reporter
      Platform Now Supports 180Hz VRR for Seamless, Smooth Gaming Experience

SEOUL, Sep. 24, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) announces that its webOS Hub platform is now available for third-party gaming monitors. This expansion follows the company’s previous rollout of the webOS Hub platform to third-party smart TVs and smart monitors, addressing the increasing trend of gaming monitors and smart monitors being equipped with OTT streaming services.
      The new platform features, customized for gaming monitors, include VRR 180Hz, providing gamers with an optimal environment free from stuttering or tearing. The platform also maximizes user convenience with various connectivity options, including wired and wireless keyboards and mouse, DisplayPort and USB-C type. Additionally, the Game Dashboard and Game Optimizer allow users to easily configure the optimal settings for each game. The Game card app provides easy access to content, including cloud games.
      On top of the new gaming features, the webOS Hub also continues to provide a comprehensive entertainment experience through streaming services and LG Channels. It also offers convenient music listening through the Card App Home Hub & Music and useful features optimized for document handling or video conferencing, accessible via the Home Office card app.
      The latest webOS Hub features are expected to be made available first on Acer’s upcoming Nitro GS272U M QHD 180Hz gaming monitor, with more partners to adopt the platform in the near future. By offering high refresh rates, VRR, diverse connectivity, rich content, easy document handling and a wide range of options, webOS Hub platform provides an exceptional user experience that will help expand platform usage on third-party smart monitors and gaming monitors.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By leader6234
      Hey guys !!!
      I have a UHD UJ634v  LG webos Tv  that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
      This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last  software version.
      I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
      Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
      Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
      Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen 
      Thanks in advance !!!
    • By Jaswinder Sandhu
      Please add Airtel xstream app on LG WEBOS