Quantcast

LG SJ800V Update 04.70.85 (Spa) lost HDMI ARC

Juan Antonio Flores Castro

Question

5 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, conrad said:

After my TV update to 04.70.85 (UK) I lost HDMI ARC. How did you solve your problem?

Hello!

I had same problem that you

My tv lg sj800v 49" and i am from Spain

I change the HDMI cable for a new  but i think thant the first cable It is ok.

HDMI arc sound is working at the moment.

I

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By starwoodtech
      I have a 65 Inch LG OLED evo AI C4 4K Smart TV 2024 - Model OLED65C4PUA.ACC. here have been a many weird things happening. This is one of them:
      I have 2 HDMI 2.1 cables attached to a Rogers Internet TV unit (HDMI 4) and the other 2.1 cable plugged into an XBOX Series X (HDMI 3). If the TV is on an HDMI 4 is active, and I turn on the XBOX (HDMI 3), the TV begins to swtich back and forth constantly and never ends until I turn off the TV. It will automatically switch itself from HDMI 4 to 3, then 3 to 4, then back to 3 again non-stop.
      If I power off the XBOX, this behaivor stops.
      Would anyone know why this does that? Is this a software or hardware problem? I tried to describe this to LG Support but they had no answers.
    • By Ajothen
      Hello,
      What have happen with screensaver? 
      It doesnt appear now and its dangerous for my Oled C3. It May cause burn in. 
      Why its like this now and when it will be fixed?
    • By forum1
      My LG 49UB850V LED TV  browser is too old. The most of the pages not work any more. How to easy update just one simple browser app? For example, often browser show error during open new page. It show certificate expire problem and page not load at all.
      This mean LG sell product without update at least browser certificate and now we are stuck and can not even load one page from WWW. 

Shame on you LG. I will not buy any more from you.  How dificolt is to release new update to update OS certificates? Microsoft Windows did this, android did also for old phones, etc... Really, can not undestend this asian people from Korea. 
    • By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.
    • By BGee
      On my LG 60SJ850T, Watching Horizon from AppleTV streaming service. Western with some scenes with Apache language being spoken. No subtitles appearing. When CC is on, see “foreign language being spoken”. When viewed on iPhone, there are subtitles. Have tried same movie using chrome cast TV, and casting from iPhone to Apple TV device. Never get subtitles. Verified subtitles work when I stream to same chromecast TV connected to a different TV. 

reset LG TV to factory settings after trying all available CC and subtitle settings on TV. Still no subtitles.