Quantcast

Wifi / Slow Internet Speed

Kotes

Question

Dear Team,

I have LG 49UB850T Smart UHD TV. Recently, I updated the WebOS, from that point, I observed my TV is very very very slow while browsing the Youtube / Netflix / Amazon Prime / SBS OnDemand any live streaming.

Here are few details:

Model: 49UB850T-TA

Seriel Number: 404KCZPR3501

Software Version: 05.05.75

WebOS Version: 1.4.0-2334(afro-ashley)

Can I get any fix to this OS version or suggest me what I have to do to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Kotes

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

By Guest
      I recently bought a new router (Unify Dream Router) and after a couple of weeks of struggle, I managed to set it up with my ISP's VDSL connection (FFTC) using a third party modem in bridge mode (NETGEAR D6400).
      Everything seemed to be working fine until I realised I couldn't open the Netflix app on my LG Smart TV. After a bit of investigation, I realised nothing except for YouTube and the Browser was working. Just to make this clear: the WiFi connects fine, I can access all websites through the LG Browser, and I have no issues with YouTube, but nothing else works.
      All the regular streaming apps fail to open and, most importantly, the LG Content Store fails to load. Before I fixed my network, the tv was working fine. If I switch to my phone's hotspot, everything works fine.
      Things that I've tried:
      factory resetting the tv leaving the tv unplugged to delete cache using google's DNS on the TV using a wired connection  Having said so, I am so lost that I would be happy to try anything again.
    • By Trung Hiếu Trần
      Specs: LG OLED 55C3
      Router speed: 250mbps
      System: webOS 2.3
      I have an issue with the connection when testing the speed via the web browser in webOS. Both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections (I also used 5 GHz) have very low speed: 17 Mbps. I tried changing to use USB to LAN (USB 2.0) to at least reach 100 Mbps, but it doesn't seem to be working.
      Any ideas on how to fix it?

• By Ramesh Chand Vishwakarma
      It is unprofessional on part of LG TV that they do not resolve the basic issue of adding app gCmob in their app store.
      My 50UT80506LA LG WebOs TV does not support my office security camera system via wifi to TV.  We need (gCmob app) in list of app.
      I can't connect my office camera via Wi-Fi to LG-TV. No body in LG TV technical team is proactive in resolving the issue of customer. They are more happy to befool the customers, rather than looking for technical solution through wider thinking.
      Please talk to you top management and make a visit to our office to understand the customers plight..
      Please respond to customers needs.
      Regards,
      Ramesh Chand Vishwakarma
      MD/CEO
      DeGicon Pro Iternatiuonal Pvt. Ltd.
      Noida, UP
      +91 9910246766
      Receipt of LG TV from Om Prakash Yadav.pdf
    • By loafty
      Tv  connects to wifi and can stay connected for couple of days then I will switch tv on and internet (wifi) will be disconnected so go to connect up again and tv can't find any networks so turn off and unplug from power wait 5 to 10 minutes then plug all back in go to wifi settings might be lucky to find my network select and enter password and works again. Only thing is I got a different modem from internet provider and they have told me that the modem is working fine but I have never had an issue like this with tv before. Tv states wifi is turned off but I can't find anywhere that I can turn wifi on in the tv, does anyone know ?? Tried calling LG didn't get much help at all, I am 71 years old and just want my tv working the way it should so hope someone can help. Thanks
    • By Mandx
      I have recently bought a 48 inch lg oled.  For some reason I am getting super slow internet speeds no faster than 10 megabits at the tv even though I have Fiber internet.  I have it directly connected with cat 5 Ethernet cable to my Internet providers gateway.  I tested  the same cable and port with other devices and I am getting near 1 gig of speed.  What gives 
  • Similar Tagged Content