Quantcast

USB Recording, Freeview Plus.

Mick Mc

Question

No matter which of my  FAT32 Formatted  USB sticks I use, my LG Web OS TV continues to tell me that I can't record on that particular device, it recognises the device, as I have selected pictures from it and they have been displayed on my TV,  just no recording nor live TV pause,  anyone help me?

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wingwalker
      LG Television.   Device ID: LG24-K8LPN2   Rowridge transmitter -  BH22 (Dorset)     I purchased a new LG television last week from Curry's but am having a repeated issue on the Freeview channels. The issue is that despite several attempts at clearing the memory and doing an automatic retune on digital channels - after an overnight switch off, they have all gone again by morning.    I can view everything as normal during the daytime - including if the television has been turned off for a number of hours. The issue arises when I turn on the TV the following day after it has been turned off overnight. I am continuously left with just five channels starting at number 301 as per the image below.     I have a set top box from BT and have tried retuning the TV both with the box connected, and without. The results are the same each time, no matter what I try. Daytime all is well, but after an overnight period I am left with the screen above.     As you can see from the image below, everything is as it should be after yet another retuning session this morning. Please can you help?      
    • By Wingwalker
      LG Television.   Device ID: LG24-K8LPN2   Rowridge transmitter -  BH22 (Dorset)     I purchased a new 50" LG television a couple of weeks ago from Curry's but am having a repeated issue on the Freeview channels. The issue is that despite several attempts at clearing the memory and doing an automatic retune on digital channels - after an overnight switch off, they have all gone again by morning.    I can view everything as normal during the daytime - including if the television has been turned off for a number of hours. The issue arises when I turn on the TV the following day after it has been turned off overnight. I am continuously left with just five channels starting at number 301 as per the image below.     I have a set top box from BT and have tried retuning the TV both with the box connected, and without. The results are the same each time, no matter what I try. Daytime all is well, but after an overnight period I am left with the screen above.     As you can see from the image below, everything is as it should be after yet another retuning session this morning.        My previous TV was a JVC Fire and used to stop receiving the Freeview signal just after 1am each morning. I did a bit of googling and found out it was an energy saving thing to ensure the TV isn't left on all night if you fall asleep in front of it. With the Fire TV was there was a way to override this in the settings, although I never did anything about it as 99% of the time I was already in bed and therefore not a problem. I'm wondering therefore if this issue on my LG unit is in some kind of similar vein and just needs something to tell it to stop doing this reset???    Can anyone help me please as I'm getting sick of doing an auto tune every morning.    Many thanks in advance.   David. 
    • By Nooneuno
      Our tv always needs to have the recording volume reset... the problem seems to be that the formatted disk has a small boot partition, about 150 mb, plus a 4 GB "main" volume, and the recording app "sees' the boot partition, and won't "hold" the setting for the main volume...
    • By Phil7108
      We recently subscribed to Paramount Plus to catch up on episodes we lost when our COX CONTOUR DVR died. Frequently when streaming an episode,the playback will suddenly freeze. If we try to go back, using the "undo" key, we can sometimes get the playback to resume, but it has rewound abp=out 10 minutes. After resuming playback, it will frequently freeze again. My wife is so frustrated, she wants to cancel Paramount. Any suggestions appreciated!
    • Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By Ron Williams
      I am unable to set a reminder or to set recording of any BBC1 programs on my oled 55a26la tv via Freeview .Anyone else experiencing this fault ?
      is there a fix for this ?