Quantcast

wi fi direct issue

SHALINI VERMA

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wingwalker
      LG Television.   Device ID: LG24-K8LPN2   Rowridge transmitter -  BH22 (Dorset)     I purchased a new LG television last week from Curry's but am having a repeated issue on the Freeview channels. The issue is that despite several attempts at clearing the memory and doing an automatic retune on digital channels - after an overnight switch off, they have all gone again by morning.    I can view everything as normal during the daytime - including if the television has been turned off for a number of hours. The issue arises when I turn on the TV the following day after it has been turned off overnight. I am continuously left with just five channels starting at number 301 as per the image below.     I have a set top box from BT and have tried retuning the TV both with the box connected, and without. The results are the same each time, no matter what I try. Daytime all is well, but after an overnight period I am left with the screen above.     As you can see from the image below, everything is as it should be after yet another retuning session this morning. Please can you help?      
    • By Wingwalker
      LG Television.   Device ID: LG24-K8LPN2   Rowridge transmitter -  BH22 (Dorset)     I purchased a new 50" LG television a couple of weeks ago from Curry's but am having a repeated issue on the Freeview channels. The issue is that despite several attempts at clearing the memory and doing an automatic retune on digital channels - after an overnight switch off, they have all gone again by morning.    I can view everything as normal during the daytime - including if the television has been turned off for a number of hours. The issue arises when I turn on the TV the following day after it has been turned off overnight. I am continuously left with just five channels starting at number 301 as per the image below.     I have a set top box from BT and have tried retuning the TV both with the box connected, and without. The results are the same each time, no matter what I try. Daytime all is well, but after an overnight period I am left with the screen above.     As you can see from the image below, everything is as it should be after yet another retuning session this morning.        My previous TV was a JVC Fire and used to stop receiving the Freeview signal just after 1am each morning. I did a bit of googling and found out it was an energy saving thing to ensure the TV isn't left on all night if you fall asleep in front of it. With the Fire TV was there was a way to override this in the settings, although I never did anything about it as 99% of the time I was already in bed and therefore not a problem. I'm wondering therefore if this issue on my LG unit is in some kind of similar vein and just needs something to tell it to stop doing this reset???    Can anyone help me please as I'm getting sick of doing an auto tune every morning.    Many thanks in advance.   David. 
    • By jcol5786
      Hello,
      A few years ago I bought a 43" LG Model 43UK6200PUA, manufactured in 2018. I'm from Canada but I purchased this TV in the US. It was a store demo unit on for a great price. I took it home to Canada, set the location to Canada and setup up in our bedroom.  It has been working fine with our Fiber TV service as well as Netflix, Amazon etc. We also to have a 60" LG TV in the living room which was purchased in Canada. This TV is similar in age to the one in the bedroom. Recently I started watching the LG channels on the living room  TV. I hadn't really paid much attention to them before but now I enjoy them. My problem is that the LG channels do not work on the bedroom TV. I suspect because it was purchased in the US but located in Canada. With the location set to Canada the LG channel guide populates and shows what's on however when I select a program I get the following message.
      LG Channels can't be serviced if a user changes 'LG Service Country' from Settings. In order to use LG Channels service, please restore 'LG Service Country' to its condition of original purchase
      So if I change the location to the US I get this message.
      Sorry, LG Channels is not available in your location. Please set your location to your current location in the settings. If you are in the service area, please visit www.lgappstv.com for help.
      As you can see the messages sort of contradict each other also the website mentioned www.lgappstv.com is not working. I suspect that the location for this TV is set to the US at some deeper level. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By AMK
      Since around 10 days, the iptv smarters pro on my lg smart tv, stopped displaying my xaccount details, i tried to remove the app and reinstalled it again, but i'm unable to add new user, though i have a newer lg smart tv, everything is working fine on it
      Tv model 55UJ630V-TA
      Sw version 06.10.50
    • Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By loafty
      Tv  connects to wifi and can stay connected for couple of days then I will switch tv on and internet (wifi) will be disconnected so go to connect up again and tv can't find any networks so turn off and unplug from power wait 5 to 10 minutes then plug all back in go to wifi settings might be lucky to find my network select and enter password and works again. Only thing is I got a different modem from internet provider and they have told me that the modem is working fine but I have never had an issue like this with tv before. Tv states wifi is turned off but I can't find anywhere that I can turn wifi on in the tv, does anyone know ?? Tried calling LG didn't get much help at all, I am 71 years old and just want my tv working the way it should so hope someone can help. Thanks