Quantcast

Problem with conecting a bluetooth device

Arthur Scarpati

Question

Hallo guys!!, i'm having a issue with my LG 65UJ6545, everytime I conected my JBL Boombox in my tv using the bluetooth it works well for a short time, then it get disconnecting all time and even the tv start  to restart over and over again or just to begin to said that de bluetooth device was desconected, and I don't know why this happens, Has anyone had this kind of problem before?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DeJaVu
      I am using LG WebOS 05.40.20 version. IPTV applications do not show subtitles. Is there any player that can play subtitles?
    • By News Reporter
      A Trusted Supplier of Vehicle Solutions, Company Earns
      Security Certification for Its Transceiver Module for Volkswagen

SEOUL, Aug. 26, 2024 — LG Electronics’ (LG) Vehicle to Everything (V2X) solution for Volkswagen has received the world’s first Common Criteria (CC) certification for security stability in the V2X device category. The certification reinforces LG’s leading position in the global automotive components market and highlights its advanced capabilities in vehicle cybersecurity, an area that continues to grow in importance in the connected car era.
      The recipient of the new CC certification, LG’s VW Transceiver Module, is a telematics component designed exclusively for Volkswagen’s internal combustion engine-specific MQB platform. An internationally recognized standard for IT product security, CC certification indicates that a device provides comprehensive protection against unauthorized access or interference. The module has also met the stringent security standards set by Spain’s National Cryptologic Centre (CCN), earning an Evaluation Assurance Level (EAL) 2+ rating.
      V2X technology allows vehicles to communicate with systems, devices and technologies in the surrounding area, including other vehicles (V2V), traffic infrastructure (V2I) and, via smartphones, pedestrians (V2P). Without robust security, V2X devices and networks could be compromised by hackers, potentially leading to traffic congestion, accidents or data breaches. LG is proactive in addressing V2X security threats, ensuring that its advanced telematics components comply with Europe’s increasingly strict security regulations, thereby providing peace of mind to drivers and passengers.
      LG is committed to meeting the highest standards for vehicle security, and will continue to provide competitive auto solutions that prioritize safety and reliability. After earning CC certification for its transceiver module for Volkswagen’s MQB platform, LG plans to achieve the same for its V2X solution intended for Volkswagen’s MEB electric vehicle platform within the year.
      In addition to obtaining security certifications for its V2X solutions, LG is enhancing security across all areas of its automotive electronics business. In 2022, LG Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company received the Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange (TISAX) certification and, last February, gained Cyber Security Management System (CSMS) certification from TÜV Rheinland.
      “By earning CC certification for the security of our V2X solution for Volkswagen, we have effectively demonstrated our superior component technology and security capabilities, both of which are key elements for success in the future mobility sector,” said Eun Seok-hyun, president of LG Vehicle component Solutions Company. “LG will continue to solidify its position in the global automotive parts market, delivering innovative, secure solutions that ensure safer roads for all.”
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By SHUZ
      I have several LG Webos TVs.  One started doing this a long while back.  Just this week another started doing the same. They have streaming devices on hdmi ports.  To change channels and general navigation i could always use the up down left right buttons.  But now I get the he hdmi port with the multi audio icon below.  Something has to have been toggled to make this happen.  Factory reset doesn’t fix it.  How do I access my streaming device from my lg remote again?

• By Stuart GIBSON
      I have a 48" OLED (Model: OLED48A26LA).  after updating to software version 13.30.61 the Sky New Live feed just displays "There was a problem with this video [timeout]".  It worked perfectly before the TV software upgrade.
      Ive reinstalled the Sky News app but still doesnt work.  wifi etc is all ok.
      Any ideas?  
      Stuart

• Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By coltaz
      i currently have a LG oled55cx tv which has not got an audio out setting for bluetooth headphones + internal at the same time. the nearest option is bluetooth surround + internal but the sound on the headphones is very poor and distorted. i'm currently having to run a wire to my headphones if my wife is watching tv as well. are there any other brands or ranges out there which has a bluetooth headphone + internal sound out option. thanks.
  • Similar Tagged Content