Quantcast

How to Deploy SuperSign Content Directly to Digital Signage

Hi there,

I have successfully created content and a playlist using SuperSign Editor. Now I would like to deploy this content to my LG Digital Sign 86UH5E, which has a built-in media player. The sign is connected to my network via ethernet cable, and I can access it over the network. I see options for "Content Manager", "Group Manager", and "Control Manager" (see screenshot)....however, there does not seem to be a way for me to upload content/playlists created in SuperSign editor. There is an import function under "Content Manager", but this only allows for importing photos/videos. The content exported from SuperSign editor is .pcts file type, and the playlist is .cpls file type.

Has anyone had any luck deploying SuperSign content to their LG Digital Signage over the network? I have heard that SuperSign Server is an option, but shouldn't we be able to deploy direct to the digital sign?

Thank you for your time!

LG webOS Main Screen.png

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By News Reporter
      Kinetic LED signage has transformed how viewers interact with content, emerging as a new method of visual storytelling. Recent technological advancements have forged the way for the brilliance of traditional LEDs to come together with kinetic art technology, creating three-dimensional (3D) displays that exude vibrant colors and dynamic sounds for an enhanced visual experience.

Kinetic LED signage has become a standout choice for artistic exhibits in public spaces, adding dynamic movement to museums, hotel lobbies and galleries. By displaying animated patterns that seem to emerge from the screen, this innovative signage solution adds a sense of realism to the space that conventional displays cannot replicate. When combined with vivid colors and sound effects, it seamlessly integrates into a wide array of spaces, effectively showcasing diverse content from compelling advertisements to stunning works of art.

The Sangsang Platform, a cultural complex in South Korea remodeled from an old granary to host various cultural activities, features the gigantic LG Kinetic LED façade as a breathtaking centerpiece. In addition to mesmerizing visitors, the signage solution heightens the ambiance and effectively modernizes the space with dazzling media art displays. Renowned for its size and cutting-edge technology, the LG Kinetic LED signage immerses audiences with its dynamic presence.

Measuring a massive 3 meters wide by 5 meters long and powered by 240 engine motors, images in the LG Kinetic LED signage come alive in vivid detail with the support of High Dynamic Range (HDR). By synchronizing with 240 LED modules that move delicately back and forth up to 300mm, HDR defies the challenges of traditional flat signage to create 3D content, enhancing the sense of immersion and transforming kinetic motion into a work of art. In addition, with customized digital media and sound, the signage delivers realistic audio and motion for an unforgettable sensory experience.

From lobbies to shopping malls to public squares, the LG kinetic LED signage creates an impactful visual effect in indoor spaces. This Kinetic LED as a media platform can maximize the impact of advertising by effectively capturing people’s attention. What’s more, LG Kinetic LED signage offers a bundled software package for buyers, enabling easy application of kinetic motion utilities and eliminating concerns about implementing additional art technology services.

The dynamic media façade of the LG Kinetic LED signage is set to mesmerize viewers and satisfy stakeholders alike, demonstrating LG’s commitment to delivering total service that includes space design, installation and post-management of the LED signage, all of which elevate the customer experience and optimize operational efficiency.
      To learn more about LG’s Kinetic LED signage, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #

• By OKtay Sa
      Hi there,
      i have an 65oled9flb (webos).

i want to install the app IPTV Smarters Player but i cannot find it in the content store.

I tried different country's for LG Services to obtain it but no one worked.

Any one an idea?

I read that there are different apps in the store regarding what tv you have and which region you are. Does anyone have more information about that? Maybe they didn't support oled tvs or i don't know what else could be the reason.

Greets 
      Oktay
    • By News Reporter
      Company’s Latest Innovation Provides Enhanced Protection Against Screen-Yellowing
      for Digital Signage Used in Outdoor Environments

SEOUL, Aug. 1, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) is introducing its advanced Anti-Discoloration technology for outdoor digital signage. Verified by respected standards and testing organization, UL Solutions, LG’s new tech helps prevent ‘screen-yellowing,’ a common issue for outdoor digital signage products caused by prolonged exposure to sunlight. This innovative tech simultaneously safeguards display quality and performance stability, ultimately helping extend the lifespan of LG digital signage used in outdoor environments.
      LG is the first company to achieve UL verification for the display anti-discoloration characteristic technology for digital signage. LG developed a comprehensive testing methodology and defect-evaluation criteria, and UL Solutions independently assessed the product to the criteria in support of LG’s marketing claim. Prior to this, there were no internationally recognized standards or testing methods for measuring a display’s resistance to screen-yellowing.
      The use of outdoor displays in settings such as drive-thru restaurants, bus stops, schools and sports stadiums has become commonplace in recent years and is steadily increasing across a variety of B2B sectors. However, prolonged exposure to sunlight can cause the screens of these versatile display products to turn a yellowish color over time. LG’s Anti-Discoloration technology helps address this issue, reinforcing the quality and durability of the company’s outdoor digital signage solutions.
      LG developed its protective technology to provide better value to B2B customers utilizing digital signage in outdoor environments. The company’s research indicated that customers were having to replace their outdoor signage products at a faster rate and experiencing service interruptions due to persistent discoloration issues. To address these pain points, LG’s outdoor displays with Anti-Discoloration technology also incorporate advanced thermal solutions and panel materials for added reliability, even in the toughest of conditions. UL Verified product incorporating Anti-Discoloration technology has already been implemented in several of the latest LG high-brightness outdoor signage products, with plans to expand its application to a wider range of solutions in the future.
      “Our UL Verification of products with Anti-Discoloration technology actively reinforces the performance and quality of our digital signage products,” said Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president and head of the Information Display business unit of LG Business Solutions Company. “Through targeted research and development programs, we will continue to identify and resolve any inconveniences that detract from the overall LG digital signage experience, thereby continuously enhancing customer satisfaction and trust.”
      To learn more about LG’s digital signage solutions with Anti-Discoloration technology, please visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #

• By News Reporter
      Digital signage is an essential tool for connecting and communicating with key stakeholders across various environments, including retail, hospitality, healthcare and corporate sectors. This technology delivers dynamic and customized content to captivate, entertain and inform audiences. To maximize the value of these versatile B2B products, innovative companies like LG have introduced cloud-based content management solutions, providing clients with a new level of control and convenience.

According to a
      link hidden, please login to view conducted by Grand View Research, the digital transformation solution market is expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 30.8 percent by 2030, driven largely by the increasing adoption and investment in cloud technology. Cloud-based content management solutions enable companies to administer their digital content – and the digital signage that displays it – from almost anywhere, significantly reducing time, hassle and costs. Further streamlining business operations, some solutions now incorporate AI and data analytics to measure advertising performance and create content tailored to target audiences. Following this trend, many system integrator companies have started to offer services relating to the installation and management of cloud software for digital signage. Several of LG’s successful cloud-based solution implementations have been led by (WAND), a U.S.-based digital display and content management software provider and systems integrator primarily serving the food service market. WAND, which boasts many notable clients, leverages LG’s webOS-based digital signage and LG Business Cloud. This platform offers straightforward setup and a wide range of options for diverse business sectors, simplifying the purchasing and application of LG digital signage management software. By implementing LG Business Cloud solutions, WAND’s customers have achieved greater scalability and efficiency in their operations while simultaneously enjoying an enhanced digital signage management experience.

The winner of an InfoComm 2024 Best of Show award from AV Technology magazine, is a one-stop platform that offers an array of software solutions to meet B2B customers’ various digital signage and content management needs. These include the LG SuperSign Cloud digital signage content management system (CMS), and LG Pro:Centric Cloud, a CMS designed for hotel TVs. Pro:Centric Cloud fosters a guest-friendly environment by enabling tailored customer service and the creation of personalized content for in-room displays.

In addition, the platform features the LG ConnectedCare remote management solution (RMS), which lets users manage and monitor the performance of their LG digital signage products remotely, sending instant alert notifications if an error is detected. Another outstanding solution offered on the platform is LG DOOH Ads, LG’s commercial display advertising solution. These convenience-enhancing solutions save businesses valuable time, as they can now be easily purchased through LG Business Cloud. Previously, customers had to navigate to each solution’s official website or webpage to make a purchase.
      Moreover, LG Business Cloud lets users take advantage of trial licenses and tutorial videos for every solution offered on the platform.1 After purchasing a license from the LG Business Cloud website, customers can seamlessly connect their licenses to their digital signage and immediately begin using their newly acquired management solutions without any additional steps.

By providing all the essential tools needed to simplify and streamline content and display management, LG Business Cloud helps B2B customers maximize the potential of their LG digital signage.
      To learn more about LG’s cloud-based B2B solutions, visit .2
      # # #
      1 Trial licenses and tutorial videos are services provided to registered members.
      2 Purchasing solutions on LG Business Cloud is currently available in the U.S., with plans to gradually expand to other regions.