Quantcast

Adding new Satellite not in the list

Sayed Hadi

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By leader6234
      Hey guys !!!
      I have a UHD UJ634v  LG webos Tv  that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
      This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last  software version.
      I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
      Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
      Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
      Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen 
      Thanks in advance !!!
    • By Ramesh Chand Vishwakarma
      It is unprofessional on part of LG TV that they do not resolve the basic issue of adding app gCmob in their app store.
      My 50UT80506LA LG WebOs TV does not support my office security camera system via wifi to TV.  We need (gCmob app) in list of app.
      I can't connect my office camera via Wi-Fi to LG-TV. No body in LG TV technical team is proactive in resolving the issue of customer. They are more happy to befool the customers, rather than looking for technical solution through wider thinking.
      Please talk to you top management and make a visit to our office to understand the customers plight..
      Please respond to customers needs.
      Regards,
      Ramesh Chand Vishwakarma
      MD/CEO
      DeGicon Pro Iternatiuonal Pvt. Ltd.
      Noida, UP
      +91 9910246766
      Receipt of LG TV from Om Prakash Yadav.pdf
    • By matesz
      Hi
      I currently have CA DacMagic 100 connected via optical + CA A1 AMP, this is quite cumbersome and doesn't work with universal control.
      I know that i will have to buy some hardware to have proper universal control, however i can't find any reliable information on which amp does support it and which doesn't. 

It would be great if list of supported devices would be available.
      If not then recomendation for AMPs that works well with optical + simple DALI oberon stereo satellite setup is also solution.

PS1. Sorry if this duplicate but i couldn't find anything meaningful after few days of googling.
      PS2. I've heard that Denon AVR-X3600H works but this is massive overkill for what i need (i don't indend to go beyond stereo, not even 2+1).
    • By Mohammad1403
      Hello there,
      In webos 23, Can I set a pin to prevent adding new apps?
    • By Tony Levy
      I have a brand new LG OLEDC8PLA model and have both an input for my aerial and for my Satellite however i cannot seem to find anyway to switch from watching via my aerial, which is Spanish DTV and then switching to my Satellite to watch UK TV 
      I live in Spain hence the two systems.  When I press the home button on the remote the list is at the bottom  and displayed are LG Content Store HDMI3, LiveTV Freesat etc but no button with the aerial option, so the only way I can switch is to go into the main settings menu select Programme Tuning and switch the programme mode from Satellite to Antenna.
      This does not seem a very smart way to be able to switch
      Does anybody know if you can switch easily?
  • Similar Tagged Content