Quantcast

Ambilight apps for LG store

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By OKtay Sa
      Hi there,
      i have an 65oled9flb (webos).

i want to install the app IPTV Smarters Player but i cannot find it in the content store.

I tried different country's for LG Services to obtain it but no one worked.

Any one an idea?

I read that there are different apps in the store regarding what tv you have and which region you are. Does anyone have more information about that? Maybe they didn't support oled tvs or i don't know what else could be the reason.

Greets 
      Oktay
    • By netsplit
      Youtube only lets you type numbers, and not letters. Amazon doesn't let you type anything unless you use the really really really slow onscreen keyboard. It's ruining the tv experience. Can't search for topics or shows without the slow drugery of the slow remote and onscreen keyboard.

Is something ms configured or is WebOs really this awful?
    • By Guy Mawson
      Spinning tadpoles while I know I have a good internet connection as verified by Speedtest on my phone!
      do they want me to upgrade my TV or use an Amazon Firestick to do anything useful? planned obsolescence again! FFS I have 70’s video games that work, but a TV bought a few years ago has been made obsolete by auto upgrades that if i don’t accept I am reprimanded by support and told to accept?
    • Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By Mohammad1403
      Hello there,
      In webos 23, Can I set a pin to prevent adding new apps?