Quantcast

Software update 06.00.15 issue

JM01

Question

I have 43UJ701V smart tv, working fine for over 3 years.  Recently the software auto updated to version 06.00.15.  Since then if i run an app such as ALL4 or say ITVHUB the adverts within the programs freeze for a few seconds repeatedly untill advert complete and program starts. All apps are upto date.  Any suggestions?

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, JM01 said:

I have 43UJ701V smart tv, working fine for over 3 years.  Recently the software auto updated to version 06.00.15.  Since then if i run an app such as ALL4 or say ITVHUB the adverts within the programs freeze for a few seconds repeatedly untill advert complete and program starts. All apps are upto date.  Any suggestions?

Are you using Wi-Fi¿

If so try Ethernet cable instead because this software version has made Wi-Fi useless in my 49UJ701V.

I wish LG would test their shit out before releasing it but I guess that's too much to ask for plus if I disable Wi-Fi and use Ethernet the menu feels more snappy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ajothen
      Hello,
      What have happen with screensaver? 
      It doesnt appear now and its dangerous for my Oled C3. It May cause burn in. 
      Why its like this now and when it will be fixed?
    • By forum1
      My LG 49UB850V LED TV  browser is too old. The most of the pages not work any more. How to easy update just one simple browser app? For example, often browser show error during open new page. It show certificate expire problem and page not load at all.
      This mean LG sell product without update at least browser certificate and now we are stuck and can not even load one page from WWW. 

Shame on you LG. I will not buy any more from you.  How dificolt is to release new update to update OS certificates? Microsoft Windows did this, android did also for old phones, etc... Really, can not undestend this asian people from Korea. 
    • By Phil7108
      We recently subscribed to Paramount Plus to catch up on episodes we lost when our COX CONTOUR DVR died. Frequently when streaming an episode,the playback will suddenly freeze. If we try to go back, using the "undo" key, we can sometimes get the playback to resume, but it has rewound abp=out 10 minutes. After resuming playback, it will frequently freeze again. My wife is so frustrated, she wants to cancel Paramount. Any suggestions appreciated!
    • By Wingwalker
      LG Television.   Device ID: LG24-K8LPN2   Rowridge transmitter -  BH22 (Dorset)     I purchased a new LG television last week from Curry's but am having a repeated issue on the Freeview channels. The issue is that despite several attempts at clearing the memory and doing an automatic retune on digital channels - after an overnight switch off, they have all gone again by morning.    I can view everything as normal during the daytime - including if the television has been turned off for a number of hours. The issue arises when I turn on the TV the following day after it has been turned off overnight. I am continuously left with just five channels starting at number 301 as per the image below.     I have a set top box from BT and have tried retuning the TV both with the box connected, and without. The results are the same each time, no matter what I try. Daytime all is well, but after an overnight period I am left with the screen above.     As you can see from the image below, everything is as it should be after yet another retuning session this morning. Please can you help?      
    • By Wingwalker
      LG Television.   Device ID: LG24-K8LPN2   Rowridge transmitter -  BH22 (Dorset)     I purchased a new 50" LG television a couple of weeks ago from Curry's but am having a repeated issue on the Freeview channels. The issue is that despite several attempts at clearing the memory and doing an automatic retune on digital channels - after an overnight switch off, they have all gone again by morning.    I can view everything as normal during the daytime - including if the television has been turned off for a number of hours. The issue arises when I turn on the TV the following day after it has been turned off overnight. I am continuously left with just five channels starting at number 301 as per the image below.     I have a set top box from BT and have tried retuning the TV both with the box connected, and without. The results are the same each time, no matter what I try. Daytime all is well, but after an overnight period I am left with the screen above.     As you can see from the image below, everything is as it should be after yet another retuning session this morning.        My previous TV was a JVC Fire and used to stop receiving the Freeview signal just after 1am each morning. I did a bit of googling and found out it was an energy saving thing to ensure the TV isn't left on all night if you fall asleep in front of it. With the Fire TV was there was a way to override this in the settings, although I never did anything about it as 99% of the time I was already in bed and therefore not a problem. I'm wondering therefore if this issue on my LG unit is in some kind of similar vein and just needs something to tell it to stop doing this reset???    Can anyone help me please as I'm getting sick of doing an auto tune every morning.    Many thanks in advance.   David.