Quantcast

Lg smart 3D tv all apps not working country setting India

Sona

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By herebedragons69
      I purchased an LG 86" UT8050 4K UHD LED Smart TV (2024) from JBHIFI in Australia. The TV was wall-mounted and set up by a local installer. I discovered that my TV has Chromecast built-in. I tried casting music from Roon, but Chrome immediately crashed and the TV shutdown. I tried again and the audio was distorted. I shut down and tried again and the audio stuttered. I tried Chromecasting with Qobuz and Plex and got the same result on audio playing out to my Yamaha RX-V6A and the TV speakers. I then tried to play audio from the Plex App in the LG WebOS. That played fine, without any distortion.
      Thinking this might have been a result of a hurried setup (the installer did this job "on the run" I reset the TV to factory defaults and set it up again. Everything went smoothly. But the problem with Chromecast persists. First time launching Chromecast the app crashed and the TV shutdown. 2nd try I got distorted audio to the receiver and to the TV speakers. Audio and Video are fine on all other apps. I can see no other faults.
      I've been Googling this and not seeing much info other than a few threads where people are saying that the LG built-in Chromecast feature does not work. I saw that one person returned his TV and the replacement had the same issue with built-in Chromecast. Most discussions on this issue are hijacked by people using a Chromecast streamer or dongle as opposed to the built-in Chromecast. They often talk about turning off this or that specific Chromecast setting, settings that are not accessible with a TV with built in Chromecast
      In the WebOs when I look at connected source devices Chromecast is there with a "Chromecast Settings" option. The settings have only one option and that is opt-in on sending crash data to Google. Apparently, Google is not monitoring the issue very closely.
      I listen to mostly Hi-Res audio. I wonder if the issue is caused by the bitrate of 24-bit Hi Res flac files. I did notice that when I cast audio that was CD quality (16-bit), the distortion did not occur. This is weird though because in the past I have been able to cast 24-bit audio to Chromecast-enabled devices without any problems.
      My TV says my firmware is up to date. I did not see a prompt to install a firmware update during setup. I've set software and app updates to be automatic.
      Appreciate any help or even a "Hey, it's not just you, this is a known issue, I've got this problem too".

• By Harisharan Khadka
      Hello, LG Webos does support Lionsgate play???
    • By Low Grade
      i just started using a new LG 43UR7550 (cheapest model from them).......1st time using a LG as well as a Smart TV too.......and so far having a hard time adjusting the picture and sound (never had such problems with previous TVs)😒

1) sound is worse than i thought since the speakers are down-firing (my previous TV had front-firing speakers)...........it has the AI Sound Tuning - so after it had tuned the sound - do i set the Sound Mode to ''AI'' or should i use ''Custom Settings'' to use the equalizer ??😬

2) the TV has many different settings like Noise Reduction, TruMotion, etc.......so how to calibrate for best picture since i read that people say it's best to turn them all off ?😬

3) i can turn off the screen when watching free-to-air broadcast channels.........but can i turn off the screen if i'm using Youtube app on the TV..........?..........what if i use a HDMI cable from my PC to the TV - can i turn off the screen ?🤒

many thanks in advance😃
    • By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.
    • By jcol5786
      Hello,
      A few years ago I bought a 43" LG Model 43UK6200PUA, manufactured in 2018. I'm from Canada but I purchased this TV in the US. It was a store demo unit on for a great price. I took it home to Canada, set the location to Canada and setup up in our bedroom.  It has been working fine with our Fiber TV service as well as Netflix, Amazon etc. We also to have a 60" LG TV in the living room which was purchased in Canada. This TV is similar in age to the one in the bedroom. Recently I started watching the LG channels on the living room  TV. I hadn't really paid much attention to them before but now I enjoy them. My problem is that the LG channels do not work on the bedroom TV. I suspect because it was purchased in the US but located in Canada. With the location set to Canada the LG channel guide populates and shows what's on however when I select a program I get the following message.
      LG Channels can't be serviced if a user changes 'LG Service Country' from Settings. In order to use LG Channels service, please restore 'LG Service Country' to its condition of original purchase
      So if I change the location to the US I get this message.
      Sorry, LG Channels is not available in your location. Please set your location to your current location in the settings. If you are in the service area, please visit www.lgappstv.com for help.
      As you can see the messages sort of contradict each other also the website mentioned www.lgappstv.com is not working. I suspect that the location for this TV is set to the US at some deeper level. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Similar Tagged Content