Quantcast

HDMI ARC - Keeps shutting off sound bar

Floyd Cordisco

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JohnoFon
      I'm hard of hearing, and even with hearing aids I have to turn the volume so high that it deafens everyone else.
      It would make my life easier if I could listen on headphones while everyone else listens to the speaker.
    • By sbal
      So sick of this stupid piece of crap TV. Every couple of days, the TV logs me out of my LG account and I can't use the IPTV channels.
      Besides how incredibly and utterly stupid it is to require a f'in "account" to watch TV, when I go to log back in on the TV or the app (again I can't believe I need to download a f'in app to watch TV) it doesn't work. I need to change the location to Canada, reboot the TV, change the location back to US, reboot the TV, and then I can log in and am presented with the "terms and conditions" I need to accept (for the love of God why in the f'ing world do I need to accept terms and conditions to watch f'in television!?!?!?!). Then I click "Accept All" and everything works, for a few days, until it logs me out again for no reason and I need to go through the entire circus again
      The TV is hard wired to Ethernet, so it's not a wifi issue. It's on a battery backup so it's not a power interruption issue. Anyone know how to fix this? This last time I went into the menu and the account and clicked the "Check Terms and Conditions" and there was a entry on the bottom with the green check mark so I clicked "Accept" on that one, I'm hoping that does it?
      Needless to say there is no way I would ever consider for even a second buying another LG product, I will never give another dollar to a company that makes products so incredibly hostile to customers. but I spent a lot of $$ on this TV and I'm going to be stuck with it for a while so I am hoping this is fixable, despite how utterly ridiculous neededing to have an account or accept terms and conditions to use a device I bought and own
    • By starwoodtech
      I have a 65 Inch LG OLED evo AI C4 4K Smart TV 2024 - Model OLED65C4PUA.ACC. here have been a many weird things happening. This is one of them:
      I have 2 HDMI 2.1 cables attached to a Rogers Internet TV unit (HDMI 4) and the other 2.1 cable plugged into an XBOX Series X (HDMI 3). If the TV is on an HDMI 4 is active, and I turn on the XBOX (HDMI 3), the TV begins to swtich back and forth constantly and never ends until I turn off the TV. It will automatically switch itself from HDMI 4 to 3, then 3 to 4, then back to 3 again non-stop.
      If I power off the XBOX, this behaivor stops.
      Would anyone know why this does that? Is this a software or hardware problem? I tried to describe this to LG Support but they had no answers.
    • By John Klingel
      I have read a few comments here about sound bars, but did not see much that is fairly new. We just bought an LG 75qned85t TV and would like to add an external sound bar. The reviews we have read so far are pretty discouraging until you get up over $500 or so. Are there any less expensive ones that will improve the sound significantly? It is a bit disappointing to spend this much on a TV and have sub-par sound. TIA. john 
    • By Low Grade
      i just started using a new LG 43UR7550 (cheapest model from them).......1st time using a LG as well as a Smart TV too.......and so far having a hard time adjusting the picture and sound (never had such problems with previous TVs)😒

1) sound is worse than i thought since the speakers are down-firing (my previous TV had front-firing speakers)...........it has the AI Sound Tuning - so after it had tuned the sound - do i set the Sound Mode to ''AI'' or should i use ''Custom Settings'' to use the equalizer ??😬

2) the TV has many different settings like Noise Reduction, TruMotion, etc.......so how to calibrate for best picture since i read that people say it's best to turn them all off ?😬

3) i can turn off the screen when watching free-to-air broadcast channels.........but can i turn off the screen if i'm using Youtube app on the TV..........?..........what if i use a HDMI cable from my PC to the TV - can i turn off the screen ?🤒

many thanks in advance😃
  • Similar Tagged Content