Quantcast

I need support for RTSP protocol, please help

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, GiovanniG said:

Hi mate, I had success! PLease read that topic, the solution it's written there. Maybe you are interesting to to stop reencoding the video to mp2 and visualize the direct stream from rtsp.
Have good day :)

Yeah I’m still confused why you’re getting this re-encoding to MPEG2. Might be because the Docker image I’m using has transcode disabled? Glad it’s working for you at least.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jaswinder Sandhu
      Please add Airtel xstream app on LG WEBOS
    • By Peter Payne
      I have a LG CX 55 2023 TV and like it. I use it for work, and the dimming-after-1-minite feature is super frustrating. So I used the instructions here (
      link hidden, please login to view) to turn off TPC, GSR and scrolling. It worked well and I was happy. But when the TV turns on a few hours, I've got an ugly window saying "Factory Mode: Press INSTOP to go to User Mode. Press Green Key 7 times to go to User Mode (user remote control.)
      I hate this menu, and I hate having the ability to turn off zoom on a TV I'm using for work or youtube. Can anyone help me solve this issue and get rid of the monitor? I have another LG TV purchase on hold while I determine if there's a way to do this to my satisfaction or not. If they really have messed up LG TVs by making no way to turn off the dimming, I will also find a way to return my current TV to Costco despite having used it for six months. 
      When I tried this before, I learned that the INSTOP button will do a complete factory reset. This is NOT what I want, unless I really have no way to turn off the dimming. In which case I will cancel my other LG monitor purchase and make other plans.

• By Ramesh Chand Vishwakarma
      It is unprofessional on part of LG TV that they do not resolve the basic issue of adding app gCmob in their app store.
      My 50UT80506LA LG WebOs TV does not support my office security camera system via wifi to TV.  We need (gCmob app) in list of app.
      I can't connect my office camera via Wi-Fi to LG-TV. No body in LG TV technical team is proactive in resolving the issue of customer. They are more happy to befool the customers, rather than looking for technical solution through wider thinking.
      Please talk to you top management and make a visit to our office to understand the customers plight..
      Please respond to customers needs.
      Regards,
      Ramesh Chand Vishwakarma
      MD/CEO
      DeGicon Pro Iternatiuonal Pvt. Ltd.
      Noida, UP
      +91 9910246766
      Receipt of LG TV from Om Prakash Yadav.pdf
    • By WD4512
      Did the webos update on 7/28/24-now the TV won’t recognize hdmi port to cable box. Same hdmi cord used as before-not recognizing it. Did the diagnose & said it was a faulty hdmi cable. It doesn’t make sense as it’s the same cable we’ve been using. 
    • By SeaKnight
      hello members
      my friend has just brought a new 55inch oled. He watches Sky 90% of the time from using he's sky box. we have the sky box set up on HDMI 1. 
      we are trying to find a way that he can use just the one remote ( the new magic oled one ) that comes with the TV.
      so far we have worked out you can control sky through using the magic oled remote, we can change channels and so on.
      we have also just worked out you can switch the TV off and it also switches of the sky box off, but we cant work out how to switch sky box and TV on at the same time from using the magic remote. in order to switch the sky box on we have to go into home hub, select HDMI 1 and we then get the option box come up that says do you want to switch on sky box ( at this point we obviously select yes ) and it switches sky box on.
      we were looking for a easier fix, to switching tv and sky box on at the same time just from the one remote without having to go into things.
      i have also noticed there is a sky app , does this app do the same as the sky box ?

any help appreciated
      Matt