Quantcast

Using ARC sound bar and bluetooth headphones at same time C9 OLED TV

Nigelrw

Question

We ran an ARC sound bar with surround sound on a C9 OLED TV - this works fine . I would like to add a bluetooth headphone for my partner to use as her hearing is getting worse but key is to operate both the sound bar and the bluetooth headphones at same time  - Has anyone done this . I can see away to do it with internal speaker option but quaility of speakers is not too good on the C9. 

3 answers to this question

Hi, I was able to connect my soundbar with hdmi arc and at the same time have bluetooth on my earphones using the xiaomi tv box s 4k 2nd gen because there is an hdmi + 3.5mm audio out that play both at the same time. the 3.5mm audio is connected to a bluetooth transmitter. 

I hope this will help someone!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JohnoFon
      I'm hard of hearing, and even with hearing aids I have to turn the volume so high that it deafens everyone else.
      It would make my life easier if I could listen on headphones while everyone else listens to the speaker.
    • By Fredrik Andersson
      Hi,
      I have a OLED77C34LA and a pair Bose QC32 II headphones and I have trouble connecting to the tv.
      First the headphones works good on my other three devices but the TV has trouble, when I manage to connect they work perfect but when I turn the off on on again the headphones will say they are connected to the TV but the TV most of the time won't give me an option to connect and I remember I got a popup asking if I wanted the use the headphones as output but only for like 3-4 times so far.
      Usually I have to plug the power out of the TV for a while and remove the bluetooth device but and it doesn't always work. It's not great spending like 15min to get the headphones to work.
      Any ideas what could be wrong?
    • By John Klingel
      I have read a few comments here about sound bars, but did not see much that is fairly new. We just bought an LG 75qned85t TV and would like to add an external sound bar. The reviews we have read so far are pretty discouraging until you get up over $500 or so. Are there any less expensive ones that will improve the sound significantly? It is a bit disappointing to spend this much on a TV and have sub-par sound. TIA. john 
    • By News Reporter
      Companies Set to Introduce Cutting-Edge Bluetooth Ultra-Low Latency Technology
      that Revolutionizes Cloud Gaming Experiences for webOS Smart TV Users

SEOUL, Sep. 27, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) has collaborated with Razer and MediaTek to introduce the world’s first Bluetooth Ultra-Low Latency (BT ULL) Controller at LG webOS Summit 2024 on September 27. This groundbreaking technology was showcased through an LG webOS smart TV and Razer’s Bluetooth gaming controller, demonstrating the game-changing 1ms input lag.
      The webOS summit, which welcomed 300 representatives from 140 partner companies – including content developers, producers and providers – from 24 countries, shared LG’s strategic vision and future initiatives for expanding its AI webOS ecosystem and platform business.
      Razer, a leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, has developed the first game controller featuring BT ULL technology. To showcase its upgraded performance, LG and Razer compared a BT ULL-enabled Bluetooth game controller to a standard controller during the event. The demonstration highlighted the superior responsiveness, reduced input lag and control precision of the BT ULL technology across various cloud-based games, including FPS, fighting and racing titles.
      The latest BT ULL technology offers the perfect cloud gaming performance, catering to competitive players who require lightning-fast response times to excel in their games.
      In an industry first, LG plans to introduce a certification program for third-party game controllers in the near future to ensure BT ULL-supported controllers work seamlessly with LG webOS smart TVs. Razer will be the first company to obtain LG’s certification.
      Meanwhile, LG and MediaTek, a global fabless semiconductor company, are jointly developing the BT ULL technology to be integrated into MediaTek’s Wi-Fi “MT7921” chipset. This chipset will also feature the efficient and reliable Wi-Fi 6 technology from MediaTek’s Filogic series.
      These collaborative efforts aim to enable LG webOS smart TVs owners to immediately dive into online multiplayer cloud games with the enhanced response times, delivering unprecedented levels of realism during gameplay.
      The latest premium LG OLED TVs and LG QNED TVs, supporting refresh rates of 120Hz or higher, are scheduled to launch in 2025 with BT ULL technology.
      “LG is committed to consistently introducing more advanced features designed to immerse gamers in their favorite titles and to differentiate its gaming experiences,” said Baik Seon-pill, head of the LG Home Entertainment Company’s Product Planning Division. “As the LG webOS platform evolves, so will the features that make it the ultimate gaming platform for every type of gamer.”
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Low Grade
      i just started using a new LG 43UR7550 (cheapest model from them).......1st time using a LG as well as a Smart TV too.......and so far having a hard time adjusting the picture and sound (never had such problems with previous TVs)😒

1) sound is worse than i thought since the speakers are down-firing (my previous TV had front-firing speakers)...........it has the AI Sound Tuning - so after it had tuned the sound - do i set the Sound Mode to ''AI'' or should i use ''Custom Settings'' to use the equalizer ??😬

2) the TV has many different settings like Noise Reduction, TruMotion, etc.......so how to calibrate for best picture since i read that people say it's best to turn them all off ?😬

3) i can turn off the screen when watching free-to-air broadcast channels.........but can i turn off the screen if i'm using Youtube app on the TV..........?..........what if i use a HDMI cable from my PC to the TV - can i turn off the screen ?🤒

many thanks in advance😃
  • Similar Tagged Content