Quantcast

LG’s 2023 Soundbars Enrich Home Entertainment With Immersive Audio and Versatile Features

News Reporter

With Convenient Functions, Enhanced LG TV Integration and Powerful Sound,
Company’s Latest Models Provide Excellent User Experiences and Consumer Value

SC9_ContentExperience_Music_02-600x337.j

SEOUL, Dec. 27, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) is unveiling its 2023 soundbar lineup, including the brand-new SC9 and SE6 models, at CES 2023 in Las Vegas this January. A perfect match for LG’s 2023 TV lineups, the new soundbars deliver outstanding consumer value with powerful, nuanced audio, a range of practical, convenient features and stylish designs.

LG’s new soundbar models offer seamless integration with the company’s TVs, providing an effortless user experience and stronger, more authentic sound that makes home entertainment even more immersive. When paired, LG Soundbar and LG TV present innovative, new features such as WOW Orchestra,1 which utilizes every one of the two products’ audio channels to create an expanded soundstage with improved height, depth and power. LG’s 2023 soundbars and LG TVs offer more synergy for outstanding multi-surround sound solution, allowing listeners to enjoy Dolby Atmos and IMAX enhanced quality powered by DTS:X.

The company’s premium home entertainment audio solutions also bring the intuitive interface to the Home Dashboard on LG TV, enabling users to easily manage their soundbar’s settings and share sound modes with the TV.2 What’s more, WOWCAST allows the 2023 soundbar models to connect wirelessly with LG TVs, providing cable-free convenience and a tidier look in the living room without any sacrifice to audio quality.

In addition to an expanded feature set and greater ease-of-use, the new soundbars boast a sophisticated design that complements the minimalist look of LG’s latest TVs, and fits in flawlessly with a wide variety of décors. A new bracket3 enables users to place their LG Soundbar directly below LG TVs, creating a visually harmonious and premium style. The bracket, which attaches to the rear of a compatible LG TV, can be used to wall-mount or stand-mount the new soundbars at a height or location that ensures the best sound experience for users. The convenient bracket helps to keep the viewing environment free from cable clutter and saves users the hassle of having to drill holes in the wall.

The 2023 soundbars deliver accurate sound reproduction and enhanced clarity for a more complete home cinema experience with LG’s Triple Sound Technology, which includes the world’s first Triple Up-Firing Speaker. New for this year, Triple Level Spatial Sound Technology employs channel analysis performed by an HRTF-based 3D engine to add a virtual mid-layer. The result is incredibly lifelike sound with a convincing sense of space that puts listeners at the center of an immersive audio environment.

Users will also be able to hear the difference made by LG’s Triple Sound Optimizer – a feature that intelligently boosts the new soundbars’ performance – and enjoy upgraded sound via the Smart Up-mixer, which converts two-channel audio into stunning, multi-channel surround. Tailoring audio output to the user’s space, LG’s enhanced AI Room Calibration analyzes the circumstance of the room, then applies that information to the soundbars’ settings to deliver greater precision in the low-frequency range. It also subdivides the front channel frequencies to help improve overall balance, the clarity of vocal performances, movie dialogue and the accuracy of the sound image.

What’s more, the new models incorporate LG’s advanced AI Sound Pro feature. Ensuring outstanding sound for any type of content, whether it is movies, sporting events, games or music, AI Sound Pro analyzes audio signal and automatically applies the most appropriate settings.

Catering to the diverse home entertainment needs of today’s consumers, LG’s new soundbars are compatible with a wide range of services, devices and connectivity features. Users can enjoy lossless playback with stunning audio quality when listening to their favorite artists and tunes on music streaming services such as Tidal Connect with high-fidelity sound.

Superb sound solutions for those seeking to take their console gaming experience to the next level, LG’s latest soundbars support VRR to reduce screen tearing, and ALLM to eliminate lag while also permitting 4K/120Hz pass-through.

One of the new soundbars LG will be showcasing at CES 2023, the SE6 has a compact form factor that is ideal for smaller spaces, and a sleek, modern design that works well with virtually any interior style. Despite being the most diminutive of LG’s soundbar lineup, the chic, new model packs four passive radiators that help provide excellent sound with powerful bass. The SE6 also supports Dolby Atmos for cinematic audio that brings content to life.

LG’s 2023 soundbars will be on show during CES 2023 from January 5-8 at the company’s booth (#15501, Central Hall, Las Vegas Convention Center). Keep up with all of LG’s exciting announcements at CES by following #LGCES2023 on social media.

# # #

1 WOWCAST can be used with Wi-Fi-enabled soundbars. WOW orchestra will be applied via software update.
2 It will be applied via software update.
3 Bracket along with SC9 model is compatible with LG’s 2022 and 2023 OLED C series.

link hidden, please login to view

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      LG is committed to ensuring Life’s Good for customers around the world by integrating advanced technology into everyday life and evolving into a Smart Life Solution Company. In line with this, LG Australia recently partnered with Channel Seven’s Dream Home renovation series as an official sponsor. The series featured six pairs transforming suburban homes into Dream Homes, showcasing LG products in real Australian settings.
      To raise awareness of the partnership and show how LG’s “Life’s Good with Optimism” commitment can make life at home just a little bit sweeter, LG Australia conducted a comprehensive campaign centered around optimism. This campaign leveraged various touchpoints to position LG as a brand that fosters connections and joyful living at home.

The campaign commenced with an exciting week-long giveaway in collaboration with Australia’s top breakfast TV program, Sunrise on Channel Seven. Airing daily, this game-show-style competition awarded real Australians a series of LG products to help bring their Dream Home visions to life, creating a sense of optimism and joy within the community.

LG Australia also launched an owned consumer promotion featuring renowned interior designer Kate Lawrence. For MyLG members, Lawrence offered two lucky Australians a professional room makeover, complemented by LG products and a voucher to purchase items for their Dream Home through a partnership with homewares retailer, Freedom.

An exclusive event was hosted at the newly renovated home of Dream Home contestants Lara and Peter to showcase how innovative technology can create delightful home experiences. This event was part of the lead-up to the Dream Home grand finale. It highlighted LG products in real Australian homes, promoted the LG Australia and Dream Home partnership, and communicated LG’s “Life’s Good” brand promise to a wide Australian audience.

A highlight of the event was a panel discussion featuring Dream Home Judge Rosie Morley, contestants Lara and Peter, LG Australia Marketing Director Gemma Lemieux and special guests Rhys and Liam, who also participated in the Dream Home series and renovated Lara and Peter’s home. The panel delved into the evolving role of the home and the significant influence of technology in maximizing joy and happiness in our personal spaces.
      Guests were treated to a surprise reveal, courtesy of Australian entertaining expert Alex Cadger, who shared his tips and tricks to putting on the perfect party from his years of experience with his home catering company, The Blonde Butler. After a surprise reveal – the best part about a renovation show – of an exceptional grazing table, guests were invited to tour the home, get hands-on with LG products and enjoy an afternoon of food, drink and conversation.

To capitalize on the event’s momentum, participants spoke with Dream Home contestants about their experiences and shared insights into the role that smart technology plays in creating your dream space, no matter your expectations, and making life more enjoyable and fulfilling.

Following the Dream Home grand finale, the event at Lara and Peter’s home generated online buzz, showcasing LG as a brand that fosters connections and empowers Australians to live their best lives. Overall, the campaign increased consumer preference for LG as a brand that facilitates lasting connections, further reinforcing its position as a Smart Life Solution company.
      To read more about LG’s Dream Home campaign, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. Contributed by LG Australia
      # # #

• By DW1
      Hello,

I recently purchased an LG C2 65" with WebOS and I find that sometimes I want to use multiview picture-in-picture to play a video game from an HDMI input, then watch youtube in a small window. It would be nice if I could also listen to the game audio along with the youtube audio. I am thinking it would be enough to have both audio sources combined and I could adjust the volume from the HDMI device. Ideally, it would have its own mixer to set the volumes of each but that is not needed initially. Also, I wish there were move options for moving the screen around. I really like how Firefox has their picture-in-picture mode where you can move it around the screen so dynamically and change the size by dragging the window. It is nice that it can be moved around the screen, and made smaller. And probably good to have those as default movements but maybe have an option to unlock full moving of the screen.
    • By SergioR
      HI All

I wondering if any help can be provided as I just purchased the LG C4 TV but having trouble getting any sound from my SC-HT500 Panasonic Theater Surround sound system having tried connecting to all four ports. I managed to connect to the universal remote via management of setting where the theater system powers up in which it's getting recognized but not getting and sound with no signal.

Please see screen shots along with manual of the surround sound system 
      Is there anything I'm missing in the set-up that I should try?

Panasonic_SC-HT500.pdf
    • By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.
    • By starwoodtech
      I have a 65 Inch LG OLED evo AI C4 4K Smart TV 2024 - Model OLED65C4PUA.ACC. here have been a many weird things happening. This is one of them:
      Whenever I turn on my TV, it doesn't remember the audio settings I chose before. I repeatedly need to set my audio for the input I am using. I ofter select APPLY TO ALL INPUTS to try and make sure it's the same regardless of which input I use, but it still reverts all changes.
      Does anyone know what this happens?