Quantcast

LG Cinema LED Screen ‘LG Miraclass’ Brings Immersive Viewing Experience to Theaters

News Reporter

Company’s New Cinema Screen Brand, LG Miraclass Leverages LED Technology to
Take the Big Screen Viewing Experience to New Heights

LGE_Miraclass_00_Installed-in-the-Odeon-

SEOUL, Feb. 9, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) announced the launch of its new LED screen brand for cinemas, LG Miraclass. Ideal for theater operators eager to present moviegoers with new, premium services and immersive viewing experiences, LG’s latest lineup of LED screens delivers realistic images with natural colors and deep blacks.

The name ‘Miraclass’ – a combination of the words Miracle and Class – means incredible image quality that can enhance audiences’ sense of immersion. Thanks to their advanced LED technology, LG Miraclass displays help bring movies to life, improving the theater-going experience and offering new value to venue owners and operators.

LG Miraclass currently consists of four product lineups offering different sizes (from 14 to 101 square meters) and screen resolutions (4K/2K) to choose from. At five meters-wide, models LDAA025-1 and LDAA012 are good options for small-capacity theaters, which have become increasingly popular with audiences in recent years. All Miraclass displays provide compatibility with Dolby’s Integrated Media Server, IMS3000, meaning theater owners can deliver premium image and sound to elevate the customer experience.

Employing self-emissive LED pixels, each LG Miraclass model delivers 24-bit color processing and outstanding contrast to give on-screen images depth and vibrancy. They also boast strong, consistent brightness with no corner dimming and produce clear, distortion-free pictures. What’s more, LG Miraclass is capable of displaying 68.7 billion color variations, enabling viewers to experience movies just as their creators intended them to be seen.

LG Miraclass also provides easy management for movie theater operators thanks to its intuitive software and facilitates greater space efficiency through eliminating the need for projection rooms. Additionally, the screen brightness of LG Miraclass can be adjusted across five stages, from 48 to 300 nits, offering suitability for various use scenarios from playing 2D/3D movies to delivering content for company presentations or special ceremonies.

“LG is confident that LG Miraclass will satisfy the needs of operators and meet the expectations of moviegoers seeking memorable cinematic experiences,” said Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president and head of the Information Display business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “To accommodate rising demand and the diverse requirements of movie theater companies, more lineups and models will be introduced in the future.”

Despite the relative newness of LED movie screens, LG’s LED based displays can already be found in several major theater chains around the world, with more installations on the way throughout Asia, Europe and North America. In Spain, LG Miraclass screen was recently installed in the Odeon Multicines theater in Vilanova, with more displays arriving soon in Odeon Multicines theaters in the cities of Madrid and Barcelona. To learn more about LG Miraclass, visit

link hidden, please login to view

# # #

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By joe zx
      I have LG oled 55b8pla, it is connected to the net, it has the latest update installed, when I start the web browser application and in the on-screen keyboard I start typing for example the URL of the web page, so instead of the number 1 it displays a number 2, instead of the number 2 a completely different character, etc. etc. etc.
      I turned the TV on/off, turned the app on/off, unregistered the remote and registered it again. No effect so far.
      Any advice, thanks.

• By Low Grade
      hi, 
      i just need to listen to the audio of certain Youtube videos so is it possible to turn off the screen ?.............this is possible for Live TV though............😀
    • By starwoodtech
      I have a 65 Inch LG OLED evo AI C4 4K Smart TV 2024 - Model OLED65C4PUA.ACC. here have been a many weird things happening. This is one of them:
      I followed the instructions to set the default input on my TV, but every time I cold start it, it simply goes to the screen where there is a list of apps. I try to repeatedly go to the HOME app to try to set it again, even though it already shows HDMI 4 as the start up input, but it simpy goes to the default screen where my apps are listed.
      Does anyone know what it would take to set this?

• By News Reporter
      Over the last few decades, football has fully embraced technology in various ways. From wearable smart tech that acquires player data during games to goal line technology that ensures every legitimate goal is given, innovation has changed the way we play the beautiful game – and now how we experience it. In this spirit, LG Spain has teamed up with European giants Atlético de Madrid, a storied Spanish fútbol club with a passionate global fan base and rich legacy dating back to 1903, to deliver its cutting-edge signage products and technological innovations.
      As an official sponsor of Atlético de Madrid for the next two seasons, LG Spain will install its LED signage throughout the magnificent Estadio Cívitas Metropolitano. The ellipse-shaped ribbon LED poised to adorn the stadium’s roof will not only deliver an immersive visual experience to fans, but also become one of the stadium’s most iconic design elements. Measuring 2,000 meters with mesh LED materials and a luminance of 7,500cd/m², this “sky ribbon” display is ready to captivate over 70,000 fans every week with its mesmerizing 360-degree visual effect.
      At the entrance, four rounded outdoor LEDs will be installed, while a 45-square-meter LED banner display will welcome fans with LG’s exceptionally bright and high-resolution display technology. In addition, tunnel LED screens will be added to the wall and arches in the players’ tunnel to build anticipation and immersion as the players step out onto the pitch.
      To ensure that this sponsorship transcends the pitch, LG Spain will support the club’s Ciudad del Deporte project, a state-of-the-art sports city expected to be completed by 2026 in collaboration with the local government. To this end, LG Spain aims to help modernize the sports city’s facilities through the wide implementation of its latest digital signage solutions.

This partnership underscores the confidence of Atlético de Madrid in LG’s display technologies, as this is not the first time they crossed paths. Back in 2017, LG Spain installed LED signage with a total size of 755-square-meter across its 88,000-square-meter stadium. This means its loyal fans are well aware of LG’s ability to vividly bring the match to life again with clear match replays and immersive club-related content.
      “LG is the perfect partner to enhance the stadium experience for all spectators visiting the Cívitas Metropolitano,” said Óscar Mayo, director of Revenue and Operations at Atlético de Madrid. “Thanks to this new project, our stadium and future sports city will benefit from high-level display technology, exciting our fans that come from all around the world to see us play while setting a new technological standard.”
      LG has a track record of installing highly impressive digital signage installations in arenas across Europe, including London’s iconic Wembley Stadium and ultra-modern Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Germany’s Deutsche Bank Park Stadium and Finland’s Nokia Arena. These installations helped deliver unforgettable match experiences for millions of spectators, which drives LG to bring the exceptional visual experience to more arenas across the world.
      To learn more about LG LED displays that are transforming the world of sports and beyond, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #

• By Peter Payne
      I have a LG CX 55 2023 TV and like it. I use it for work, and the dimming-after-1-minite feature is super frustrating. So I used the instructions here (
      link hidden, please login to view) to turn off TPC, GSR and scrolling. It worked well and I was happy. But when the TV turns on a few hours, I've got an ugly window saying "Factory Mode: Press INSTOP to go to User Mode. Press Green Key 7 times to go to User Mode (user remote control.)
      I hate this menu, and I hate having the ability to turn off zoom on a TV I'm using for work or youtube. Can anyone help me solve this issue and get rid of the monitor? I have another LG TV purchase on hold while I determine if there's a way to do this to my satisfaction or not. If they really have messed up LG TVs by making no way to turn off the dimming, I will also find a way to return my current TV to Costco despite having used it for six months. 
      When I tried this before, I learned that the INSTOP button will do a complete factory reset. This is NOT what I want, unless I really have no way to turn off the dimming. In which case I will cancel my other LG monitor purchase and make other plans.